Stalls bookings now open!!
The Sydney St. Patrick’s Day events are renowned for its community and cultural focus. At the heart of The Green Quarter are our stalls, creating a warm and vibrant space that caters to every taste bud. We take pride in the quality and variety of craft and merchandise available and have an ongoing commitment to offer:
· A wonderful and unique experience in a family friendly atmosphere.
· Products representative of both local and international communities.
Applications are strongly encouraged from food and crafts people, especially those offering Irish and Australian goods. Our vendors must be passionate about the products that they sell.
Available stall categories:
1. Food Stalls
2. Craft Stalls / Merchandise Stalls
3. Information and Community Group Stalls
We take pride in the quality and variety of foods available at the Green Quarter and aim to offer a wide range of local and international cuisines.
Stall selection criteria is based on the following:
· The presentation of the food stall, including quality of menu and food presentation.
· The efficiency, professionalism and experience of the food stall operators.
· A commitment to fresh and authentic cuisine.
· The ability to meet Council requirements.
· Environmentally aware food presentation and food service products in accordance with our recycling guidelines and policy.
We expect to receive many applications for stalls and some stalls are not accepted mainly for reasons of duplication.
All stall enquiries should be directed to the Stalls Coordinator via firstname.lastname@example.org